I saw this fun quiz thing on Facebook a few weeks ago and decided to ask my own family. It didn’t take long and it’s quite entertaining (mostly) to see how others view you. Here are a few.
OB-Orkney Beef, my husband
TS-Tech Support , my teenage son
ML- Miss Lashes, my daughter, a thinking woman who is rather partial to false eyelashes
Q What is something I always say to you?
- TS-How was school? (he only ever answers with ‘fine’ and has done for the past 12 years)
- OB- You’re doing too much (for reference, I say that to the mothership too)
- ML- Make good choices (This still stands)
What makes me happy?
- TS- Pictures of me. (who hates having his photo taken so getting a decent one of him is a rare thing)
- ML-Chocolate, Fry’s cream. (Look I’m not THAT shallow! Yes I like chocolate but I am made happy by many, many other things. It’s just chocolate makes it happier ok?)
What makes me sad?
- TS-When I won’t take a family selfie. (True. Stop being a brat and just smile)
- OB-When people are ill. (I can cope if you’ve got a cold or something but what with you and Miss Lashes now getting loyalty points for your hospital visits I’m just a tad finished with all that now)
- ML-When I leave mugs around the house. This is true. (I always know when you’re home by the increase of half-finished glasses of juice every where. Rage)
How do I make you laugh?
- TS-With your terrible impressions (Thanks)
- OB-With your sense of humour (Thanks)
- ML-With your dark sense of humour (Thanks)
How old am I?
- TS -*thinks* 38? (you are my favourite child for always)
- OB-45 (wrong, but wrong the right way)
- ML-46/45 (you were right first time)
What is my favorite thing to do?
- TS-Drink tea and watch Emmerdale (am I as boring as you just made me sound?)
- OB-Read (and write makes me sound more interesting)
- ML-Watch ‘Call the Midwife’ and not do the ironing (am I as boring and lazy as you just made me sound?)
What do I do when you’re not around?
- TS-I don’t know I’m not around to know. Sit on your laptop
- ML-Clean up after my mugs
What am I really good at?
- TS-Not taking risks (This is insightful, I’m very risk averse)
- OB-Reading (I would sound more interesting if you’d said writing)
- KB-Making people laugh (aww, you are my favourite child for always)
What is my favourite food?
- OB-Probably chocolate
Readers, if you haven’t realised already, I’m a chocoholic. Read Here
What do you enjoy doing with me?
- TS-Talking about random facts and conspiracies (Special times)
- OB-Eating out (I didn’t know this! )
- ML- I like it when you’re here and we go and do things (as opposed to when you come home from uni, I take a week off and you sleep 24/7?)
So that’s it. You know a few facts about me and I know a few facts about my family and how they perceive me. It’s all good fun until I don’t like what they have to say and go nuclear…..